The new Pramek Podcast launches with a bang with guest Sarah Jamieson.
Sarah is the Founder of RUN4ACause having run over 50,000 miles and raised $1.9 million for charities and causes. She is a TedX Speaker and an innovator in the field of movement, biomechanics, and PTSD.
She specializes in corrective movement and movement coaching, and is a staple in the tactical fitness world, as well as the alternative fitness world of kettlebells and bodyweight challenges.
This week Matt makes fun of psychic energy and discusses a variety of topics with Sarah, including:
- – Better training with the biopsychosocial model
- – Patterns and Parts: The key to better teaching and training
- – Law Enforcement and Shift Work: Making better cops
- – Movement and PTSD: How trauma affects our lives
- – Audio Lecture by Matt Powell on the three keys to new student training
- -Interview starts at 15 minutes
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: iTunes | Android |