Welcome to class…in this class we look at effective takedowns and science in the face of strikes.
Welcome to class…in this class, we talk take downs – taking last week’s class and bringing it strike defense.
Topics include in this over 45 minute class
– A variety of ankle picks and takedowns.
– Using the foot as a rotation point
– Finding clarity in the face of strikes
– Levers against the legs and lower body
– Why you should dive and not pick up the leg
– ‘Climbing’ the body – what to do after the take down
– Joint center mass in the clinch
– Effective low body attacks and strategies
– Using the shoulder to position the legs
Ground work, positional dominance, submissions, strikes, Onnit routines and more…