By purchasing from Pramek you understand that we reserve the right not to sell to a customer as well as refuse access to our products Here are our policies:
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
- The materials on Powell Industries, LLC’s web site are provided “as is”. Powell Industries, LLC makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Powell Industries, LLC does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site. Lastly, Powell Industries, LLC takes no responsibility for your use of the information contained in this site and all videos are for purely entertainment purposes only and should not be duplicated or tried without a licensed Pramek Systems representative or representative of Powell Industries, LLC.
In no event shall Powell Industries, LLC or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Powell Industries, LLC’s Internet site, even if Powell Industries, LLC or a Powell Industries, LLC authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Powell Industries, LLC has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Powell Industries, LLC of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
6. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Powell Industries, LLC’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Georgia without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
8. Shop Policies and Guidelines
When purchasing a product from our shop, please understand the following shop guidelines and policies:
Newsletter: By purchasing a product from our shop, you consent to the inclusion of your email address into our newsletter system. You may remove yourself at any time.
Refund policy: All sales are final and we do not provide refunds once a product is shown in our system to be downloaded.
Physical Copies: We do not provide DVD’s or physical copies of products unless specifically requested for an agreed upon price and customer is willing to wait 4 – 6 weeks for delivery.
Download policy: Our products are downloadable unless otherwise noted as physical. Once we show in our system a product to be downloaded, we consider the transaction to be successful and final. Should you have problems with your download, we will provide assistance to resolve the issue, but can not remove user error from the equation. Should we provide support which we can demonstrably show works 99% of the time and it doesn’t work for you, we will no longer provide download support as we can not fix you.
Pricing: Our prices are subject to change at any time.