[su_note note_color=”#d3d3d3″] This week on Pramek Podcast: Long overdue with Kevin Secours.
Kevin is the founder of Combat Systema and a consummate teacher. Leading his world wide training organization while working in the world of combatives and martial art, Kevin has changed the face and methodology of Systema.
Recently well-known for his role as Sam Fisher in the Splinter Cell video game, Kevin is also popularly recognized world-wide as the man behind Sam Fisher’s movement and fighting.
This week Matt talks about the Brown-Stigler Incident of WWII and discusses a variety of topics with Kevin, including:
- – Russian Style – what works, what doesn’t
- – Being Sam Fisher – what the Splinter Cell world is like
- – Principles versus techniques: the important of having each
- – Movement and getting better with your movement and fighting
- – and much much more in this over an hour interview
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Great interview guys. I have to agree so much with a lot of what you guys talked about, but then again I suspected that would be the case.