Episode 41 is one for the ages…a realistic view of women’s self defense.
Too often women’s self-defense resembles a bad episode of the Oprah Winfrey show. It ignores the fact that women’s psychology is the first thing that has to be trained…everything else is secondary.
Based on a question from a student, Matt talks about the true nature of women’s self-defense.
On this episode Matt discusses:
– The structure of a women’s self defense class
– The number one rule of all women’s training…and why you can never break it.
– The brutal reality of women’s self-defense psychology.
– How not to cheat your students, male or female, in teaching technique…
– How you are teaching wrong, right, and how to fix it…
[/su_note] [su_divider top=”no” size=”5″]